At Eaglemoss we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why.
We are responsible for personal data collected on this website and other related websites; on our mobile applications and through various media platforms we use (print, phone, etc.).
Our contact details are as follows Eaglemoss Ltd, Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8TS United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB 242 5983 47
Your views on privacy are important to us. Tell us what you think! If you have comments or questions about this policy, email us at email@example.com. If you have comments or questions on anything else, Contact us.
What information do we collect about you and why?
We collect data directly from you when you complete a form, register at our website, by phone or by mail. We also collect information when you call us or send us any correspondence, when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
Information we collect may include:
- Personal data which includes your name, contact details, payment details, the transaction details
- Any information you include in the correspondence you send to us
- Website usage information such as your IP address, browser type, page views and information as your use of our website (e.g. frequency and timing)
The purpose of collecting personal data is to
- manage your account, your profile and your subscriptions,
- deliver you a good service and always strive to improve it
- and to provide you with information on products and services that you have asked for or that we think you’ll find useful.
The purpose of collecting data on our website usage and traffic is to
- understand the way you interact with our website
- and enhance our site’s overall design, layout and functionality.
- ensure you constantly enjoy the products and services we offer online
How do we use your data and for how long do we keep your data?
When you subscribe or order one of our product, we process your personal data to manage your account, fulfil your orders and manage your subscription. The basis on which we process your personal data in this regard is to fulfil our contractual obligation to you.
When you give us permission, we will use your contact details such as email, postal address or phone number to communicate information about that we feel may be of interest to you. Such information may include promotions, offers, new products and service updates. The basis on which we process your personal data in this regard is your consent.
When you give us permission, we will share your email, postal address or phone details with selected partners for up to 5 years. Selected partners include those listed here (please click to go to the list). The basis on which we share your details in this regard is your consent. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe when completing a form; by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email; contacting our customer service centre or by updating your preferences in My Account [coming soon]
There are other instances we may process your personal data and they are listed below.
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services / communications for you
- to identify and prevent fraud
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how you interact with our websites
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
The basis for which we process your data in the manner described above is for our legitimate business interest.
Whenever we process data for our legitimate business interest, we always ensure that your Personal Data rights are protected. We may process your personal data up for our legitimate business interests up to two years after your last interaction with us. You have the right to object to this processing and if you wish to do so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org change in My Account (coming soon). Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out certain tasks for your benefit.
We may share your information with Eaglemoss group of companies or with our suppliers to fulfill our contractual obligation to you or for the purposes described above. We and our group companies have offices throughout the world. If we transfer your data to countries outside of the European Economic Area, your personal data will be protected by the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission.
We may also disclose your personal information to any purchaser of our business or to comply with legal obligations, to protect your vital interest or those of another natural person.
We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided. For legal purposes, we will keep your account and transaction data for six years after the completion of our contract.
Cookies & pixel tags
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. However, if you delete these cookies, any saved settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you log in again.
To be able to provide the best possible level of service, Eaglemoss uses reputable third-party Remarketing Solutions to advertise across the Internet. These solutions will display ads to you based on what parts of the Eaglemoss website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them adverts relating to that page.” Remarketing solutions allow us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display adverts that are relevant to you. If you do not wish your visit of our websites to generate such remarketing cookies, you can opt out in several ways:
- Opt-out to usage of cookies and pixel tags oy this website by clicking here [coming soon] or send us an email at email@example.com
Eaglemoss uses reputable third parties to deliver the e-mails you may receive from this site. These third parties use unique identifiers and invisible images (often called "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") to perform message open sensing, message format sensing, and click through sensing on behalf of Eaglemoss in order to bring you more relevant information.
You have the right to opt-out of cookies and pixel tags if you wish, and if you wish to do so please click here [coming soon] or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure you keep control over your personal data.
- You can modify your preferences for phone, email and direct marketing communication and for how your personal data may be processed by clicking here or by sending us an email at email@example.com
- You have the right to be informed of how your personal data is or will be processed
- You have the right to access and to rectify the personal data we hold about you. You can request to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (should you wish to share it with another company)
- You can also request your personal data to be erased.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to do so. You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office under the European General Data Protection Regulation [https://ico.org.uk/concerns/].
AMC Film Holdings LLC
BMI Global BMS
Disney Enterprises, Inc and Pixar
DReamworks Animation LLC
Fox Film Corporation
Home Box Office, Inc
Redeye International Ltd
[EA1]LIST OF 3RD PARTNERS
- Licensor or owners of the intellectual property
- Publishing partners
- Remarketing/data analytical companies